Traffic-Media Publisher-Ad Code
Traffic-Media Publisher-Ad Code is a cooperation mode for wapsite masters. By implementing Ad Code in your websites, you can win considerable traffic for your websites in return.
- 1 What is Ad Code?
- 2 Exchange ratio
- 3 How UC Union returns traffic(PV)
- 4 Bench mark for Traffic-Media Publisher-Ad Code mode
- 5 Implementation guide
What is Ad Code?
Ad Code is a section of JS and PHP/HTML code. Once it's implemented in a website, multiple ads can be shown dynamically in a single advertisement slot.
UC Union returns traffic(PV) for every click in Traffic-Media Publisher-Ad Code mode.
Please contact your account manager for the exchange ratio.
How UC Union returns traffic(PV)
1. We return publishers traffic by adding website into our navigation. Via the navigation of UC Browser, publishers websites gain access to millions of users worldwide!
2. To maintain long-term cooperation, we usually need to check 3 days' data for reference, and then we will return traffic if publishers reached the bench mark.
3. Please note that adult sites are not applicable to this cooperation model.
Bench mark for Traffic-Media Publisher-Ad Code mode
1.The FP navigation would be updated once a week. And the bench mark for online FP navigation is 1,500 clicks per day or total 10,000 clicks in your account.
2.The Android navigation would be updated once a week. And the bench mark for online Android navigation is 3,000 clicks per day or total 30,000 clicks in your account.
3. Please try to reach the bench mark, and then you could receive the stable good-quality traffic from UC Browser.
1. JS Code supports 3 types of ads format: Banner ads, Text ads, and Banner+Text ads .
3. To get promotion materials and creatives, please check the Get promotion materials section.
5. How to show different ads format with JS Code?
- If you want only banner ads be shown on one ad slot, remember to use the .banner parameter.
- If you want only text ads be shown on one ad slot, please use .text parameter on your code.
- If you want a random demonstration of banner and text ads on one ad slot, just delete the ads format parameter .
- Every ad slot in one website page can be presented in different types of ads format by using associated parameter.
- Please contact your account manager for your PUB.
- If your server supports PHP, please use the JS Code with PHP. It can analyze more user information dynamically and deliver the most valuable ads.
- If your server supports HTML, please use the JS Code with HTML. It also displays ads dynamically and has better CVR than a static promotion link.
1. UC provides Server to Server support on Cash from Ad Code mode if it’s needed.
2. Find UC Union S2S setup instruction here: UC Union Server to Server API Setup Instruction
*Guarantee successful implementation
1. Refresh the page and double check whether ad is displayed properly , and ads leads to a correct website or product when you click it.
2. If you insert PHP Ad Code, please make sure the “TM” in your code is a series of random letters and numbers.
3. You can contact your account manager if you need support on Ad Code implementation.
- To guarantee the correct data counting and payment accounting, please DO NOT edit any part of our promotion link. If you do so, there are possible chances that advertisement on your sites are not displayed properly resulting in loss of your revenue which may lower your benefits.
*Limitation of Ad Code implementation
1. Publishers are encouraged to implement 2-3 Ad Code positions in one website page, more positions would cause low CTR which would possibly lower your earnings.
2. In order to gain better CTR, we recommend publishers implement different Ad Code in UC Union for different ads slots in one page. You can access different Ad Code in UC Union if you submit different website URLs.
*Promotional electronic agreement and programme policy
1. UC Union monitors publishers traffic and installations quality. Any violation of our programme policy would lower your earnings, and even disable your account.
2. UC Union Promotional Electronic Agreement: It’s important for publishers to read our promotional agreement, since publishers in UC Union must comply with the UC Union Promotional Electronic Agreement. If you fail to comply with these policies, we reserve the right to disable your account earnings or traffic return at any time.